Carlos Gomez

Milwaukee Brewers

Hitter-At-A-Glance

Carlos Gomez has seen 11,585 pitches that have been tracked by the PITCHf/x system between 2007 and 2015, including pitches seen in the MLB Regular Season, the MLB Postseason and Spring Training.

In 2015:
Against All Fastballs (26 seen), he has had an exceptionally good eye (1.81 d'; 83% swing rate at pitches in the zone vs. 20% swing rate at pitches out of the zone) and an aggressive approach at the plate (-0.06 c) with a below average likelihood to swing and miss (11% whiff/swing).

Against Breaking Pitches (7 seen), he has had an exceptionally poor eye (-0.25 d'; 100% swing rate at pitches in the zone vs. 60% swing rate at pitches out of the zone) and an aggressive approach at the plate (-0.13 c) with a high likelihood to swing and miss (40% whiff/swing).

Against Offspeed Pitches (8 seen), he has had an exceptionally poor eye (-0.41 d'; 67% swing rate at pitches in the zone vs. 80% swing rate at pitches out of the zone) and an exceptionally aggressive approach at the plate (-0.64 c) with an exceptionally low likelihood to swing and miss (0% whiff/swing).